Grab your boots and join Square 9 in Music City! The highly anticipated Encompass Conference is back and bringing over 300 document management solutions providers and their customers to the country music capital of the world – Nashville, Tennessee! A premier information management conference offering unique networking and tailored ECM education, Encompass will be held from October 3-5, 2018 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
One of the perks of attending a conference is exploring the city you’re in, and we couldn’t be more excited about bringing Encompass to Nashville! Whether this will be your first time in Tennessee, or if you’re simply looking for something new to do in Nashville, we’ve got you covered! If you plan on attending this year’s conference, we invite you to take some time to explore Nashville’s unique charm and culture.
Here are seven things to explore in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Concerts & Events – It’s no surprise that Nashville is the mecca of live music. With temperatures averaging at around 75 degrees, October brings warm weather and the music city to life! Take a tour or catch a show at the Ryman, an iconic venue known as the best performance hall in the world! Upcoming performances including Florence + the Machine, Rascal Flatts, Bruno Mars, and more!
- Wildhorse Saloon – Don’t miss your chance to visit the world-famous Wildhorse Saloon! This three floor, action-packed restaurant features live music, dancing, and award-winning cuisine. Trust me, you will feel like a true Nashville local after one of their line dancing lessons!
- Johnny Cash Museum – Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, The Johnny Cash Museum features the largest and most comprehensive collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world. Your visit helps preserve Johnny Cash’s legacy to fans everywhere. Don’t forget to get your souvenirs from the museum shop!
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum – Calling all country music fans! The Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum seeks to collect, preserve, and interpret the evolving history and traditions of country music in America. This October, featured artists include Emmylou Harris and Missy Raines. Check it out!
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge – A historic Nashville Music Saloon and honky-tonk bar, there’s no way you could leave Tootsies Orchid Lounge without a smile on your face! Just recently, Garth Brooks surprised fans by jumping on stage for an unannounced show. The bar is made up of three stages that host live local talent each night.
- The Broadway Strip – With over 75 bars and restaurants varying from rustic local joints to national chains, experience the atmosphere walking down the famous Broadway strip section of Nashville! Tourists love to visit the bars and nightclubs where the music and lights flood the streets.
- Grand Ole Opry – At Encompass 2018, you will have the opportunity to visit the Grand Ole Opry, country music’s most famous stage! Known as ‘the home of American music,’ the Grand Ole Opry is Nashville’s number one attraction for creating one of a kind entertainment.
The clock has nearly run out on registration for Encompass 2018! Take advantage of the opportunity to expand your skills with award-winning enterprise content management solutions, while also exploring one of the nation’s most iconic cities. To learn more about Encompass or register to attend, please visit www.encompassconference.com.