Salesforce® IntegrationStreamline the Storage and Retrieval of Sales and Service Records
Provide sales teams with immediate access to contract data and documents through the combined power of GlobalSearch ECM and Salesforce.
Key Features & Benefits
- Centralize document storage electronically to eliminate manual paper processes
- Utilize data in Salesforce to scan and index documents into GlobalSearch
- Bind Salesforce data to GlobalSearch picklists, synchronizing data sets
- Access GlobalSearch documents in one click, directly from Salesforce screens
- Streamline administrative processes associated with the filing, storage and retrieval of documents
- Eliminate manual key entry, increasing data accuracy
- Increase customer service levels with direct access to documents from Salesforce screens
- Gain visibility into review processes with automated notifications and escalations
How it Works
Capture & Storage
Scanned documents and captured data can be immediately previewed for accuracy against Salesforce data, before being digitally filed away, eliminating paper storage and simplifying retrieval.
A custom button placed on a Salesforce detail screen calls GlobalSearch’s core web scanning capability, retrieving on screen account information for indexing.
Salesforce screen information, such as Account Name or ID, can be passed to an integrated search which will retrieve any applicable documents in GlobalSearch the user has access to.
From there the documents can be viewed, printed, emailed or annotated. Integration with Dropbox and DocuSign provides the ability to share and collaborate on documents with external users.
The GlobalAction Business Process Management engine delivers proactive automated notifications of an impending deadline, to ensure due dates are never missed and milestones are always hit.
For authoring processes, such as contracts, GlobalSearch has a built in revision control engine that creates a new version any time a change is detected, allowing users to easily review previous versions to help with decision making.
- Download the Salesforce Brochure