Accounts Receivable ManagementGain Accurate Visibility into Cash Flow
GlobalSearch® automates payment processing to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of the critical Accounts Receivable data affecting the financial well-being of your organization.
- Slow, manual data entry of orders
- Difficulty producing signed proof of delivery receipts
- Delayed cash receipts for open invoices
- Lack of visibility into client payment performances
- Improper maintenance of documents and records retention
- Improve collections management
- Easily track early and late payments
- Automated remittance processing
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Encourage customer self-service with web form payment options
Accounts Receivable Management Gives AR Departments the Ability To:
Reduce order processing costs through data capture automation
Provide quick, easy access to proof of delivery information
Improve billing processes to reduce DSO
Increase levels of cash flow through prompt payments
Ensure records retention compliance
GlobalSearch Drives Efficient Deliveries for Established Beverage Distributor
“Providing customers with purchase specific information now takes about ⅙ of the time that it used to. I can simply put in the invoice number and the file will automatically pop up, allowing me to print, save or email a copy directly to the customer, all from within GlobalSearch.”
How it Works
GlobalSearch allows users to quickly batch scan, email, drag and drop or use a capture workflow to import AR documents directly into GlobalSearch.
With advanced data capture capabilities, GlobalSearch can turn scanned images into text for effortless and accurate document filing.
Once documents are captured and stored, future retrieval is simplified with easy keyword search functionality.
Once a sales order enters the system, it can be automatically routed to the appropriate departments for approval and processing.
Immediately access all customer documentation, such as account information, purchase orders, invoices outstanding and more.
Easily track a customer’s credit and payment terms by instantly pulling up all documents sharing that client’s customer number.