Accounts Payable AutomationPurchase to Pay Automates Your Accounts Payable Processes
Extract high value accounting information without slowing the flow of business processes with Square 9’s AP automation solution. AP automation software allows you to handle the routing, matching, approval and distribution of purchase orders, invoices and more.
- Repetitive manual data entry
- Tedious search and retrieval process
- Mismanaged payments and processing delays
- Missed deadlines and double payments
- Over and underpayments due to data entry errors
- Constant influx of invoices, purchases orders and packing slips
Purchase to Pay Solutions
- High speed capture of records
- Instantly extract high value information
- Automatically route documents for approval
- Share data with existing accounting applications
- Stay compliant with all IRS mandates
- Automatically prompt unwanted documents for destruction
Purchase to Pay AP Automation Provides Departments the Ability To:
Effortlessly process requisitions
Streamline approval routing
Generate purchase orders
Integrate with financial systems
Stay Secure & compliant with the IRS
Automate AP/GL coding
Instantly perform a three-way match
Improve indexing with OCR enabled scanning
GlobalSearch Puts the Power of Accounting Accuracy in OTA Management’s Hands
“With Purchase to Pay, we save at least 5 hours every week between printing and filing. Our personnel costs are drastically lower, considering the accounts payable process is much more streamlined with fewer errors.”
How Our Accounts Payable Automation Software Works
1. Requisition Submitted
The Purchase to Pay process is initiated by the completion of a requisition form, captured through scanning, web forms submittal or email.
2. Email for Approval
After the form is captured, it is automatically routed by email for review, approval and further routing. Once approved, a purchase order is generated for vendor distribution.
3. Invoice Scanned
When the invoice is received from the vendor, it is then scanned into GlobalSearch®, streamlining data processing while eliminating errors in manual entry.
4. Three-Way Match
GlobalSearch will then automatically match your incoming invoices to their respective purchase orders and packing slips.
5. Invoice Approval
After the three-way match is confirmed, the invoice will be automatically routed for final approval and payment.
6. Feeds into Financial System
Purchase to Pay can then feed high value data to QuickBooks®, Microsoft Dynamics® and other leading financial systems to accommodate bookkeeping needs.