Integrated Document Management SolutionsStreamline Processes and Automate Workflows Between Programs
Integrate your existing business platforms with the full power of Document Management.
Features & Benefits
GlobalSearch makes it easy to manage, streamline and integrate your data, regardless of the business applications you are working in.
Reduce significant labor time and costs, including matching and coding invoices
Sync specific data from your CRM platform to manage critical, business specific information
Integrated database lookups streamline indexing processes and document retrieval
Immediately send documents directly from GlobalSearch to existing programs
Common Business Applications
GlobalSearch has the ability to securely integrate with an extensive list of business applications, office equipment and third-party software, enabling customers to achieve the benefits of a digital business, including rapid results, lower costs and a better customer experience.
Streamline the storage and retrieval of sales and service records by providing immediate access to customer contracts and data through the combined power of GlobalSearch ECM and Salesforce.
Provides seamless QuickBooks integration, allowing users to create bills, route invoices and distribute documents from GlobalSearch along with their existing QuickBooks Accounting software.
Integrate GlobalSearch with Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, SL and AX to streamline Accounting processes. Automatically pull vendor names, account charts, general ledger codes and other data to streamline data capture and indexing.
Microsoft Office 365
Using advanced data extraction tools, automatically identify, classify and mine critical information from captured documents and release them to a designated repository within SharePoint or OneDrive.
GlobalSearch integrates with an extensive list of business applications and third-party software, enabling customers to easily and securely share data.
- SAPCentralize the visibility of where documents are in the distribution industry. GlobalSearch pulls vendor names, charts of accounts and their data from SAP’s database. You can then execute automated approval routing, as well as vouchering Accounts Payable invoices.
- OracleUnify data with real-time insights and improve line-of-business procurement and project management by integrating Oracle ERP with GlobalSearch ECM software to help you and your finance team ensure the best business decisions are made!
- SageSage is one of the most common Accounting solutions that integrates with GlobalSearch at the data level. GlobalSearch AP automation typically is set up as the front end Accounts Payable invoice coding and matching platform, with multi-functioning integration tools.
- Tyler TechnologiesBy utilizing KeyFree Indexing, local government locations enable full Accounts Payable automation for their Accounting departments. Invoices are scanned and coded, routed for approval and pushed as a voucher.
- Infor SytelineGlobalSearch integration with Syteline offers a number of tools for data extraction and integration for the manufacturing industry. Purchase order data can be automatically pulled into the associated scanned Accounts Payable invoice, reducing labor costs for matching and coding invoices.
- MacolaGlobalSearch has been implemented with Macola to focus primarily on Accounts Payable in the food bank, medical and manufacturing industries. GlobalSearch works directly with Macola where invoice and check data is populated into GlobalSearch, then can easily be pulled and used to aid in the indexing process for large batches of documents.
- PC LawThe PC Law integration allows for database lookup, utilizing client name and item number. GlobalSearch takes the index value entered, quickly stores documents and does real time lookup.
- DocuSignWith direct integration between DocuSign and GlobalSearch, users can seamlessly monitor and manage secure digital signing of documents with outside contacts.
GlobalSearch® Integrates with OpenOne, Streamlining Capture by Synchronizing Data
ATS was looking to provide customers with an automated solution that allows them to easily store and retrieve documents without having to go back and forth between two systems. Since implementing GlobalSearch Enterprise Content Management, ATS customers have had a 30% increase in productivity.