Microsoft Dynamics® ECM IntegrationEliminate Late Payment Fees and Realize Early Pay Discounts
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with GlobalSearch ECM to provide a fast and easy way to manage accounting documents while streamlining decision making processes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Extract invoice data and automatically push it to a Microsoft Dynamics voucher
- Bind Microsoft Dynamics data to GlobalSearch, synchronizing vendor and general ledger codes
- Automate document approval workflows, email notifications and escalation events
- Access documents stored in GlobalSearch directly from Microsoft Dynamics screens
- Implement checks and balances for escalations
- Increase information accuracy by eliminating data entry redundancy
- Prove transaction validity with instant access to supporting documents
- Gain immediate and accurate visibility into document approval cycles
- Avoid administrative hiring by making current staff more efficient
- Eliminate late fees and maximize early pay discounts
How it Works
With GlobalSearch, users can integrate with Microsoft Dynamics and gain immediate access and visibility into document approval cycles.
Invoice data such as Vendor ID, Document/Invoice Number, Date, Amount, or line item information can be extracted and stored with the image into the GlobalSearch database.
Ensure Vendor ID and General Ledger (GL) accounts are correct by automatically populating data into GlobalSearch where drop down pick lists are created, allowing users to easily select the appropriate Vendor ID and apply header or line item GL codes.
Instead of manually typing all index values, enter one key piece of data such as a PO Number, and GlobalSearch will automatically query Microsoft Dynamics to return all matching index values such as Vendor Name, Invoice Date, Amount and GL codes.
When data is ready for push, such as approval of an invoice in a GlobalSearch workflow, the integration connector will create a new Payables Batch for the completed document(s).
A voucher in Microsoft Dynamics is then created for each document transaction pushed from data stored in GlobalSearch, which in return, eliminates manual key entry and produces significant time savings.
Retrieve & Collaborate
Initiate document retrieval directly from Microsoft Dynamics using GlobalSearch’s Image XChange, which will extract selected data and pass it to a search. From there, displayed documents can be annotated, signed, shared or pushed to a workflow for instant approval.
- Download the Microsoft Dynamics Brochure