Image Enabled SearchImage XChange Explores New Ways to Locate Your Business Information
Image XChange enhances daily productivity by instantly searching on-screen data to retrieve documents directly from the applications you use most, without ever opening GlobalSearch®
Getting to Know Image Enabled Search
Features & Benefits
While working within your everyday business applications, Image XChange provides immediate access to contracts, invoices, receipts, or any other type of multi-formatted documents stored in GlobalSearch.
Run a search from on-screen data within any application or webpage by simply integrating Image XChange into everyday business programs, including salesforce.com.
With the ability to customize hotkeys for immediate search action, users can instantly access stored documents without leaving the program they are working in.
With the ability to edit and add fields for search criteria within the search prompt box, users can immediately address specific business requests.
Provide your team with quick access to stored content to improve productivity, greatly enhance customer service, and enable faster, more informed decision-making.
Prompt Ways to Search Efficiently
The advanced search functionality of Image XChange offers three unique ways to bring browser-based document lookup capability to your line-of-business applications.
Simply select a word or a group of consecutive words on screen by pointing your cursor and clicking on the text to apply that search criteria within GlobalSearch.
Use your mouse to click and drag a capture box around an area of words on the screen to extract the text, validate, and add to it before passing on to GlobalSearch to retrieve.
Open a search for documents quickly and easily, from anywhere and from any application where criteria may be entered manually or selected from items in a list.
How it Works
Image XChange pulls the information you need the moment you need it by searching the entire GlobalSearch system to match the selected data, without the need for complex technical integration.
Set a Search
Image XChange can be accessed directly from your Windows® system tray. Simply create a new search, or select any stored search within the GlobalSearch platform to start locating content.
Regardless of the web page or business application you are working in, simply hover over the data you want to use and Image XChange will capture that information to run the search.
Once the search has run, within seconds GlobalSearch displays a list of any and all documents meeting your search criteria in the Search Results Document List within a new browser tab.
- Download the Image XChange Brochure
Where is Image XChange Used?
Featured Case Study:
- Financial ApplicationsSelect an invoice number within accounting applications, including QuickBooks® or Microsoft Dynamics®, and trigger Image XChange to locate all documentation related to that invoice, streamlining the three-way match.
- Customer Relationship ManagementInitiate a search in your CRM system and Image XChange will find documentation to validate any current or outstanding tasks on a customer’s account, such as proof of delivery or purchase order.
- World Wide WebWith fast and convenient hotkey access, users can instantly run an Image XChange search off of data on any web page, to locate all records of vendor or client information stored in GlobalSearch.
- Email ApplicationWhen communicating via email, simply select data in your inbox, such as an invoice number or PO amount, to trigger Image XChange to extract the data and return all associated documents.
- Workforce ManagementInstantly pull up employee documentation, including W-2s or I-9 forms, insurance enrollment applications and benefits statements, for better visibility and management of the onboarding process.
- Patient Health InformationHospital staff can instantly pull up and view a list of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) associated with a patient’s medical history – treatment notes, prescriptions, etc. – without leaving their desks or requesting assistance from another department.
GlobalSearch® Puts the Power of Accounting Accuracy in OTA Management’s Hands
With 12,000 records digitally stored, OTA now saves over 260 hours annually on paper management tasks with GlobalSearch. Square 9’s Image XChange has also enabled staff to coordinate review processes of purchase data before writing a check for payment. Image XChange enables OTA to get more done faster by automatically populating key index fields when scanning documents into GlobalSearch.