Choosing the right document management software developer is like hiring a business partner to help run your company. The content management system you invest in will dictate whether your business reaches optimal efficiency, or struggles with inconsistent processes. So, how do you ensure you’ve made the right choice? First, you’ll want to make sure you partner with a developer who understands your business. Secondly, your software partner should be the experts in document technology, with proven techniques on how to solve unique business challenges. But most important, you will need a software developer with an award-winning document management product that delivers.
As a leader in process automation solutions, Square 9 has recently been awarded a Platinum BLI Rating for its coveted document management solution, GlobalSearch. BLI, the world’s leading independent evaluator of document imaging products, has accredited the GlobalSearch software with the highest possible rating. According to BLI, Square 9’s full-featured document management solution is the perfect option for almost any organization, and here’s why!
- Anytime, Anywhere Access – GlobalSearch features a clean and easy-to-use browser-based interface, allowing employees to access the document database on their PC, laptop, or smartphone, ensuring maximum productivity. This on demand access is available from any device that supports a web browser, making it a software solution that is easy to adopt and easy to master. According to BLI, GlobalSearch is “an impressive enterprise content management platform that strikes the perfect balance between data security and accessibility.”
- Flexibility – The GlobalSearch solution can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and customers can add or remove users and features as their needs change, or depending on preference. The software also offers simple integration with your everyday business applications from QuickBooks to Salesforce.com. Additional options include integration with the DocuSign e-signature platform, allowing workflows to include verified electronic signature so your team can get contracts digitally signed and completed faster.
- Document Capture and Retrieval – GlobalSearch document management enables organizations to convert paper documents into fully searchable and editable electronic files for simplified search and retrieval. The software offers control panel integration with your office equipment so staff can scan documents from the touch panel of your scanner or multifunction printer, directly into GlobalSearch. Users can then search via index fields, keywords, document properties, or via phrase-based searches, making it even easier to locate specific documents.
- Data Automation – GlobalSearch delivers a host of features and functionalities geared towards automating document capture, indexing, and routing processes. Equipped with easy to use document workflow design tools, employees can automate even the most complicated document-driven business processes. Users can annotate documents and perform rules-based workflows, such as routing purchase orders to a manager for approval.
- Easy Editing and Sharing – With GlobalSearch, employees can bulk update data fields across multiple documents, streamlining simple updates such as an employee name change or updated vendor number. Manual data entry errors are eliminated thanks to features like database lookups and OCR-assisted KeyFree Indexing which cuts down on keystrokes. Collaboration across departments and office locations is made easier thanks to integration with email applications including Microsoft Outlook. GlobalSearch even keeps record any time a document is accessed or edited, ensuring that document collaboration is organized and secure.
Businesses are constantly looking for simpler, more cost-effective methods of organizing and managing paper and electronic documents. GlobalSearch from Square 9 is a highly scalable enterprise content management solution that is designed to meet the needs of all businesses from SMBs to enterprise-level organizations. Contact Square 9 today to see a demo of it’s Platinum Rated GlobalSearch solution! Or, to read the full BLI report visit http://info.square-9.com/bli-2018.